Guardian 12" Mobile Clinical Assistant Medical Tablet PC
The Guardian Mobile Clinical Assistant Model 1260 is a 12" Rugged Portable Medical Tablet PC for Mobile Clinical Assistant applications. The Model 1260 is suitable for use in a laboratory, ER, OR, ICU, at the bedside and numerous other hospital or clinical environments.
M1260 packs the Atom N270 together with a 12.1-inch resistive touchscreen, 1GB of RAM, 60GB hard-drive and WiFi a/b/g. It also offers long battery life and patient application certification. The front panel is IP54 compliant, making it water and dust resistant and readily cleanable and easily sterilized for use in a clinical environment.
Also available: RAM-ball Mount Cradle for Guardian Mobile Clinical Assistant.
Download the brochure in [English]
- Healthcare-oriented Security System Applicable
- EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2 Certified
- Redundant Battery (Internal + Hot-swappable External Battery) w/ Long Battery Life (3.5hrs)
- Slip-free Grip for Easy Handling
- Ultra-light (1.6kg/3.5 lbs. with Internal + External Battery)
- Multi-connectivity (Bluetooth/WLAN)
- Integrated 2D Barcode Scanner, 2.0 Megapixels Camera, RFID Reader
- Biometric Fingerprint Validation for Access Control
- Multi-expansion by Docking Station (1 x LAN, 1 x RS-232, 3 x USB, 1 x VGA, 1 x Charging Bay)
- Automatically Lock/Unlock with Biometric Recognition
Download the Spec Sheet in
Specifications subject to change without notice.
See Our Other Medical Tablet Models
9" Model 960
10" Model 1060
... and our Rugged Tablet Models:
7" Model 700
7" Model 710
7" Model 770
8" Model 810
10" Model 1000
10" Model 1010
10" Model 1020
|If you don’t see the configuration you need call us at 781-890-3111 to see if we can custom build it for you.